Climb trees... and more if you like !
Lacq Aventure is an original leisure park that offers sporting moments off the beaten track. Be prepared for new sensations !
You'll love !
- the giant zip lines
- cycling amongst the trees
- the toddlers track
- 9 accrobranche routes
- 6 zip lines including a giant one 200 m and 12 m high
- Cycling, tree surfing and other games for thrill seekers !
- A route just for troddlers
- Kid' 1 et 2 for 6-9 and 10-13 years old
- White, Tyrolean, Red (accessible from 14 years) and Black routes (for the intrepid : it is the most impressive in the Aquitaine region).
- Un mini-golf course for those who like to keep their feet on the ground.
Opening hours :
Opening April 10:
- April: from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm on weekends, public holydays. Every day during school holydays.
June and september, from 2 pm to 7 pm on weekends and public holydays
- May - june: weekends and public holydays form 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- July (form 3 july) and August : from 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm every day, Wednesday from 11 am to 7:30 pm
- All Saints holidays : from 2 pm to 6:30 pm every day
Without harness (9-10 years old): 9 €
Children from 6-9 years old: 12 €
Teens 10-13 years old: 16 €
Adults (form 14 years old): 19 € ; Mini-golf: 5€